SupplierPlus is working with a range of enterprise customers with sophisticated financial needs and highly professional conduct. On the one hand, there are Corporate Buyers who are looking to leverage their supply chains for more favourable payment terms, greater supply stability, more diversity among the supplier base, etc. On the other hand, there are Banks and other Financial Institutions interested in financing trade payables. Last but not least, Suppliers need to be benefiting from our SCF programs as they decide over selling invoices and ultimately carry the cost of financing.
In order to further the Supply Chain Finance revolution, SupplierPlus is looking for a highly professional Relationship Manager for Corporate Finance to handle customer relations throughout the entire lifecycle and actively participate in finding and onboarding new customers. The person is expected to work with prospects, drive commercial and legal negotiations, ensure smooth onboarding of all three customer types, and build deep professional relationships with enterprise customers.
- Managing medium and large Enterprise customers, eventually taking full commercial responsibility for these accounts
- Supporting management team representatives with developing commercial relationships with Corporate Buyers and Creditors, including communication, due diligence and contracting
- Participating actively in finding new customers and onboarding them professionally to the platform
- Orchestrating internal teams in customer discussions with participants from legal, customer support, professional services, and product management
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products
- Using your experience and consultative selling skills to grow SupplierPlus business with existing customers (incl leveraging successful customer relationships with subsidiary business units to approach headquarters)
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the SupplierPlus roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing SupplierPlus with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Leveraging customer relationships for prospect references
- Prioritising and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Ambition to work at an early stage company, a self-starter with a proven instinct to take ownership and figure things out on the go
- Strong digital skills to work with online collaboration tools, prepare presentations, and develop sales materials directly or in cooperation with designers
- 4-6 years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management)
- Proven ability to drive processes, collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host workshops
- Experience from finance, tech or other complex environments is meriting
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred
- Proficiency in English as well as Estonian and/or Russian. Other languages are advantageous.