The Unfair Trade Practices Directive has impacted payment practices in the food and agricultural supply chains. Designed to benefit farmers, it has so far primarily reduced payment terms between supermarket chains and their immediate suppliers. What has been the impact for lower tier suppliers? And what should regulators mind when it comes to capping payment periods?
Find out more about UTP and its unintended consequences and ways to resolve such practices - by watching the full video. https://lnkd.in/ebe6xbXT
- Olivier Den Tex, Unit Manager Supply Chain Finance Marketing at Credit Europe Bank N.V.;
- Martin Küüsmaa, Business Development and Planning Director Baltics at HKScanCorporation;
- Hele Hammer, CEO at Telema;
- Marika Grunte, Senior Associate at Sorainen Latvia (law firm);
- Janeli Tikk, Head of the Bureau of Agro-Food Sector Development at Ministry of Rural Affairs of Estonia;
- Martin Mäesalu, Partner, Head of Competition and State Aid at Ellex – Baltic circle of legal excellence.